Just a few days ago, SSC has issued an advertisement for recruitment to vacant posts in different departments. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification for joint high secondary level (10 + 2), 2017 on November 18. Online application 3259 are invited for PA / SA posts of DEO, LDC, Court Clerk, SAC, 10 + 2 recruitment 2018. Online application from qualified candidate SSC CHSL 2017-18, 18/11/2017 to 18/12/2017 can do. Applicants are advised to do the detailed SSC CHSL 2017 detailed below.
- 1 SSC CHSL 2017 – 18 Recruitment Details
- 2 Educational qualification for SSC CHSL 2017 application
- 3 Important dates for SSC CHSL 2017
- 4 Simple steps to apply online for SSC CHSL 2017
SSC CHSL 2017 – 18 Recruitment Details
- Department name: Staff selection commission
- Exam Name: Common Higher Secondary Level Examination 2017 (CHSL)
- SSC CHSL Online application process started: 18/11/2017
- Last date for applying SSC CHSL online: 18/12/2017
- Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2017 – 18 Posts Detail
- Lower Division Clerk / Junior Sectorate Assistant: 898 posts
- Post Office Assistant / Sorting Assistant: 2359 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts
Educational qualification for SSC CHSL 2017 application
Candidates must pass 12th standard or equivalent examinations from a recognized board or university. Data Entry Operator for the office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG and AG) for the job: In the 12th class science subjects should be recognized as a subject with mathematics or equivalent.
Age limit for SSC CHSL 2017 application
Candidate should be 01.08.2018 18-27 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Scale of SSC CHSL 2017 Selected Candidates
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): – Salary Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs 1900 (Pre-revised)
- Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA): – Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (Formerly Modified)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): – Drink Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-modified)
SSC CHSL 2017 Application Fee
Applicants applying for SSC CHSL 2017 are required to pay Rs.100 as application fee. Application fees will not be applicable for women, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and PH candidates. Candidates can also pay application fee through SBI branch, Internet Banking and credit / debit card invoice.
Important dates for SSC CHSL 2017
Date of starting online application registration process: – 18/11/2017
Last date for submission of online application form: – 18/12/2017
Computer Based Examination (Tier-1) Date: – 04/03/2018 to 26/03/2018
Tier 2 exam date: – 08/07/2018
Simple steps to apply online for SSC CHSL 2017
- Candidates will first go to the official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Now click on the link of CHSL 2017 online application in it.
- Now the link to apply online will be open.
- Fill in the details in the open link application and upload the scanned document, photo and signature and
- check the filled information.
- Those candidates who pay fees, pay fees from net banking. And submit the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
Importante Links for SSC CHSL 2017 – 18.
Conclusion: SSC CHSL 2017 – 18 Notification for 3259 Posts of LDC & DEO. Interested candidate can submit online application before last date. Keep in touch with our portal for latest update.